Monday, December 22, 2008

Throwing punches at ocean waves

I have 4 books to read and I'm only 100 pages into the first one. I love reading. Its when I can get lost in the world the author creates, and it can help me learn more techniques as a writer. I swear, sitting on the couch, wrapped in a blanket, with a book in your hands and your mp3 in your ear is the best way to spend your winter. I love it.
Its windy and cold and clouds are rolling in. I hope that snow follows =)
Say When is so beautiful, I find it difficult to resist listening to it. Isaac's voice gives me chills and fills my eyes with tears. Especially with it on their myspace AND website. Sometimes I wonder if I don't love The Fray as much as I used to. I still love them a lot but I wonder...
I'm glad what I said made Jeannette smile.
I feel like writing, but the boys are in here supposed to be taking a nap and I kinda want to read more.
Hopefully we'll do it tonight :)
I feel like our idea could work, if she works hard and I do as well. Ireland seems so lovely. I want to travel so badly, a road trip sounds awesome right now!
Just load up the kids, pack a diaper bag with plenty of snacks, toys and drinks, bring extra blankets and clothing and bring some music. Then we would be good to go with no clear direction in mind.
How can one song remind me of both of you? It leaves me feeling empty and aching for something that can't happen.
There are times when I feel really pathetic; I hate it.

No comments: