Tuesday, December 23, 2008

why'd you have to wait?

I'm not exactly sure why but I have this feeling like I must meet Jeremy Davis. Out of all of my musical heroes and influences, I feel as if he is one person if given the chance, I can't miss it. He reminds me of Benjamin Wysocki in a way. I feel like he is one person who may understand, and it would be an honor to meet him. I can't really explain it, but I just feel like Jeremy is a must-meet-if-you-can type of person. Maybe even more so than Josh, for myself. I don't know. I would love to meet all of The Fray and Paramore. Dave and Ben are high on my want-to-be list also, along with Josh, Isaac, Zac, Joe, Hayley. I can't put them in order; I love them all way too much. I just feel this urge to write down that I feel like Jeremy is someone who will make a lasting impact on you.
I have a lot of dreams to fulfill. I need to get started.

No comments: