are right now to me.
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is an incredible movie. It made me think, truly think about my life and how I am living it. Is this really what I want? I know on some level what I want, its just a matter of going after it. It made me cry in the theater too hah. Brad Pitt did amazing.
I need to stop waiting around and live my life. The way I want to live it. I need to make plans and stop allowing things to happen or allowing things to pass me by. I need to make the most of what I am given and build on that, instead of dwelling on things I don't have.
Its interesting that 20/20 did a special on if college is the right path. Why spend all this time and effort on school if it doesn't make me happy or make me a profit in the end? I could just move to a city, train and find a job I really want.
I'm going to look into that.
I need to work on that writing, but now I am off to shower and read Psych. Oh joy.
FYI Three Cheers For Five Years = love
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment