Thursday, January 15, 2009

With your head held high

pretend that you're alright without me.

Today I actually felt happy. It was a light, airy feeling that had me smiling all day and listening to great music. I hope I get the call tomorrow, how perfect would that be? I am really into Jeopardy currently, I answer a few questions correctly. Ever since that one night when I asked honestly and opened myself up to His help while crying, I feel so peaceful. Like everything is going to work out eventually. Even if it doesn't happen now, it will and I have faith in it, in Him. That's the difference; I trust in Him and I feel as if I've given everything over to Him. I've thrown out any thoughts I had before and just accept Him, allowing Him to guide me down whatever path He feel is for me. I feel amazing and I've noticed little things that would seem to be coincidence or just what I "deserve" coming up and I know its His influence. I just feel like a better person and its nice to feel at ease for once. Normally I am very concerned about anything and everything possible and while I still worry about it, I don't nearly as much anymore. He has also helped me with my communication skills and to be more comfortable, just be in the moment. I love this. Thank you.
I wonder if my time to meet The Fray is up. A summer tour has been mentioned in a few articles I've read and it will no doubt be at huge venues that aren't nearly as personal and intimate. It makes me sad and very envious of the East Coast. But as I am learning, it is all apart of His plan and I take comfort in knowing that I am being guided when it sometimes feel as if everyone else is more concerned about themselves to care. Its nice.
Ever since the new year started, I've been addicted to EOTC. and I've realized that their lyrics talk about God and things like that. I like it. There's this one line in If God Smokes Cheap Cigars "'cause we might as well be blind if seeing is believing" and I've thought about it. That is very true and I like how they word it.
19 days. what up.

No comments: