Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm just like me, just like me

so who the hell are you?

I am done with The Shack. Wow, quite a book. Even if you don't believe in God and although it is the author's opinion, I think it is a book everyone should read. Mainly, it makes you step back and think about how you evaluate things, and what you see. It made me cry a bit; its sad at times.
I will continue on it Monday. Everyone goes back to school so it will be easier to concentrate and lose myself. I want to alter the storyline a bit, spice it up and make it more interesting. Who wants to read something that doesn't make some impact on you? Whether you think it is a cheesy, impossible story or a magnificent story, you still think about it and that's important.
Envy on the Coast is quite a band, I am addicted.
ONE MONTH TIL THE FRAY! 31 DAYS!
This is a pretty pointless post.
Two nights ago I read lots about them. and watched videos. It has only reaffirmed that I love them. I should probably plan it with Jenn but I want to save money and set it aside for a Paramore concert and I will try meet Josh, Zac, Jeremy, and Hayley. mainly Josh. Hah, I can picture how badly I would screw that up haha

No comments: