I had a wonderful dream last night.
ah jknjkashtlkalnt I'm still flustered from it haha
it started with Taylor and I running down a hill away from something(my dreams re always sketchy) and I was running fast and then WHAT DO YOU KNOW. Isaac Slade is running right beside me, only he was like gliding and wasn't sweaty or red or out of breath. and I just smiled and said "Hey Isaac" but he was upset so he just kept running and I stopped to walk with Taylor. so who else BUT JOE KING is coming up behind us and he's like "hey guys" and smiles. I flipped out! (why I didn't flip out for Isaac I don't know hahah) I started to say something to him, asking some question or explaining something and Taylor cuts me off! I just stared at her with so much anger and annoyance, ugh. so then somehow we end up in a room(I know it doesn't ~flow but my dreams never do) with Joe and a few other guys. A man comes up to me and I suddenly knew he was a producer and he whispers in my ear, "You know....it might take a while....for it to come together and....." he has this REALLY sad, apologetic look on his face like he is delivering the worst news. I got the feeling that it was Isaac's lyrics that were taking a while. But I just nod and smile. "Before the album comes out?" I finished his sentence and he nodded, looking so sad still. I just smiled and said, "That's okay! I just want the songs to be the best they can be and I know that they will be so take the time. So the album will be pushed back, it'll be worth it." and I guess the whole room was waiting for my response because now everybody talks and Joe is smiling at me. then out of nowhere, Isaac comes running out of the back room, smiling his brilliant smile and nearly in tears. "Thank you Amy! Thank you." he said, and the way he said my name made me feel like such good friends. so I hug him tightly. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull his head down to my level and just hug him. it felt so real. and then I whisper in his ear, "I love your music. thank you so so so much. It has helped me and I just....thank you." We both were crying on each others shoulders and someone(maybe Joe...) said "look at them cry!" which makes me laugh right now hahahahaha.but I guess I was squeezing him really hard because Isaac's like "Amy. Amy. AMY!" hahaha and gah, the free, frequent use of my name is just amazing to hear. So I let go and smiled at him but he just left again. He sure was moody in my dream :pthen I ask Joe for a hug and he stands up from his spot on the couch and squeezes me.we all feel like friends. even Isaac's behavior of leaving and being upset makes me feel like a friend because he is usually so nice and polite to fans you know?and then suddenly Mr.Ben appears on another couch and I ask him for a hug too haha =) then I woke up to Isaiah jumping on my bed, Alorany talking and then Isaiah saying, "Amy wake up"
it was amazing. and I think I had it because I slept in my Fray zip up hoodie (:
everyone else likes these glasses, why don't I? is everyone else lying or am I just oblivious?
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol :]
Post a Comment