Monday, February 16, 2009

another one.

I had this dream Friday night. It was magical :) and completely unrealistic but isn't that what magic is to most people? I just really hope these are signs that maybe this summer will be my time to introduce myself and thank them.

We were at my house, only it was weird because the bottom floor wasn't a part of my house. The bottom level was huge but the second floor was the exact same set up as it is now- 3 bedrooms in the exact placement.
well I was there with someone(I want to say Taylor) and Isaac and Joe are there. Somehow the subject of them having no place to stay comes up and I offer for them to stay with us. THEY AGREE. so then we are in the living room and a movie is on. Isaac is stretched out on our long sofa and Joe on the love seat, Taylor and I chilling on the floor I think. I pause the movie and Isaac and I start to talk. Then I said "So what is Absolute REALLY about?"
He's about to answer when I realize how tired he is. His eyes are bloodshot and he yawns. So before he can reply, I say "Just go to sleep Isaac." and he knocks out quickly, wrapped in a blanket on the couch. I look over at Joe and he turned off the movie and is playing a video game! I was just about to give him a hard time for switching it when he suddenly looks exhausted also. Taylor and I talk about where he can sleep because he is too tall for the small couch.
Isaac wakes up instantly and asks Joe, "Hey Joe, did you see the room with all the electronics?" referring to my sister's room. I say "Yeah but my nephew is asleep in there."
"What about my bed?" Taylor says and I'm like, "Yeah!!"
I tell Joe, "Her bed is the bottom bunk and if one of the kids wakes up, just call me okay?"
but Taylor volunteers to show him. Isaac has knocked back out again. As they start to go upstairs, I find a piece of paper that says "For: T & J". I start laughing my butt off and call Joe. "Someone spelled Isaac's name with a T!" And this is like the funniest thing before I say, "He doesn't have a t in his name at all! Not even his middle name!" and Joe DIES laughing. He says goodnight and goes upstairs, but I just feel stupid. I feel like I allowed Joe to know that I know too much information....like a stalkerish like amount of information and I promise myself that I will not be a creepy fan asking weird questions.
Days go by and THEY ARE STILL AT MY HOUSE! At one point Isaac quotes the movie Walle, and I just smile really really really really big and say, "There's a Walle poster in my room"-(there really is, my niece and nephew love Walle and we share a room)- and Isaac just smiles really big and laughs his adorable chuckle.
The next day they talk about how they have to go and as they are thanking me, they invite me to their show in Vegas!!
I woke up after that because Isaiah kept kicking me in my side.
but we became friends. in the dream we hardly talked about their music, how much its helped me, anything like that. Instead we talked about ordinary stuff and got to know each other so well. it was incredible :)

No comments: