Wednesday, February 18, 2009

we're just going to be enemies

how could you be so heartless?

I actually liked Kanye's version so this cover is pretty awesome for me =)
I don't know what to do; go if she says yes or save the money for my own place. AND am I going to apply to a university to finish my education? if so, in what direction wil my major be in? or do I want to take a year or so off, get my head together, have some fun and be on my own? I'm leaning towards the break because I think I need it. It will pay off and I will go back to school, I'll make a promise to myself of when I will go back.
I've been working my butt off these last weeks and I don't think I've been this tired in a long time.......since maybe Subway? yeah.
But its paying off. I can feel it. I'm earning money, staying up on my work, understanding my work, getting better grades and learning how to prioritize. Now I need to learn how to stop procrastination.
Versaemerge is really great, and David Cook's CD.





but I really am super excited for the possibility of being on my own in my own place.

No comments: