Thursday, May 14, 2009

wow

tonight I was awarded over $2,000 worth of scholarships.
yes, I am speechless too. and Dr. Reeb was so nice! he gave me so much money- I feel blessed. He is a wonderful person. I'll never forget his words "I had the pleasure of sitting next to this young lady this evening....." He is amazing!!!
and then I saw that guy Ryan who helped me with the whole wrong-classroom-for-the-correctional-officer-testing weeks ago. he's cute! we became very close to take a picture lol. and I don't understand James' reaction when he saw me walk into the gym. maybe it was recognition? I don't know, but he kinda did a double take. granted I was in a dress which is a rare event but geez.....I guess I clean up nice? hahahahah.
either way, tonight was fun and so rewarding and made me feel good =)

No comments: