skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
a hundred thousand words could not quite explain
I never say anything right.
Friday, June 12, 2009
I'm not giving in.
sometimes my life feels near perfect.
today is one of those days my life feels like shit.
will this cycle ever stop?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
amytallmountain
"I think everyone should be constantly encouraged to try to live a life they dream rather than settling for something they know is mediocre or that they don’t truly enjoy."
View my complete profile
Last.fm Tumblr
Loading...
Blog Archive
►
2011
(7)
October
(2)
September
(1)
April
(1)
January
(3)
►
2010
(54)
December
(3)
November
(4)
October
(1)
July
(4)
June
(5)
May
(9)
April
(4)
March
(9)
February
(5)
January
(10)
▼
2009
(105)
December
(9)
November
(6)
October
(6)
September
(10)
August
(5)
July
(5)
June
(6)
May
(5)
April
(10)
March
(16)
February
(11)
January
(16)
►
2008
(109)
December
(17)
November
(23)
October
(29)
September
(15)
August
(21)
July
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment