Saturday, October 17, 2009
you don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.
the title for this blogpost is more angry and snippy than I feel. I mainly feel disappointed and sad, but I am a tiny bit annoyed. I always talk to you, I am the one to respond quickly and regularly, I seem to be making all of the effort yet you complain. How does this even make sense? And as much as it saddens me, I can't find any angry towards you because I love you too much. To top it off, now you are doing what you complained about me. It hurts me. We never talk anymore and I think it's because of me, but if we're friends then why aren't you more understanding? Why are you trying more or as equally as hard as I am? I'm writing this knowing that you will never read this and that I will never tell you about how this makes me feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment