Monday, November 23, 2009
I need to get this off my mind so I can sleep.
I love Paramore. Their music is amazing to me; I love the lyrics, the music, the band members. but when I am at their shows, there is something that just doesn't fit together. like this last one. I was so excited for it; I mean Paramore in a small club is insane seeing as how they just toured with No Doubt this summer. Excited isn't the right word. Anyway, the show wasn't what I expected I guess? No, not that it wasn't what I expected because they performed amazingly with the exception of Hayley losing her voice. I also met some pretty cool people. but once Paper Route ended and Paramore began I couldn't hear a word out of Hayley's mouth. I couldn't see past the sea of heads in front of me to see Zac's face. The crowd really killed that show for me. I was so uncomfortable and I hate to sound like I am whining. The crowd was good in the sense that everyone knew the words and sang loudly but it kinda killed the vibe for me. and because of that I didn't enjoy the show as much as I could have. It is my own fault, but I still feel cheated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment