that is my song for us.
I always always always always always miss you. Sometimes there are moments when I think to myself "maybe I can do this. maybe I can be without you." I mean, I realize that if things don't work out that part of me, and I'm not sure how much, will die inside. I will not be the same. but when that thought hits me that that very well could become my reality, I crumble. I fall apart and cannot refrain from trembling. At this point breathing hurts and I honestly feel like I want to give up. I lose my driving force. How you do this to me I have absolutely no clue. What can be even worse than that is when I remember all the great times, the sweet things you say, how genuine and honest things are between us. Then everything hurts me ten times more because it's as if my memories are taunting me with what was, could have been and might never be.
Nicholas Sparks summed it up amazingly:
"There are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but I have the feeling that if I did, the joy would be gone as well. So I take the memories as they come, accepting them all, letting them guide me whenever I can."
Friday, January 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment