Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I am finding out

that I was wrong.
That I'd fallen down and I can't do this alone.
Stay with me because this is what I need please.
I just can't stop listening to it. It is impossible.
Mel is one heck of a person. She amazes me all the time. I tell her just about the craziest of things and she just LISTENS! She doesn't make me feel anymore ridiculous for thinking them in the first place and she makes me feel okay with thinking them. Like what I told her yesterday and she just said that yes, it did seem like it! and then she edited the picture so that it DOES look like he is looking my way. How amazing is that?!
Now she has me thinking about things I have always said were a "maybe" or a "it depends". well....its her influence and it has to do with him too ;)
I am seriously so crazy. I am delusional and crazy and insane and I love it. I want it to come true so badly it scares me. Not only because its a crazy thing but because its not possible. Well, its possible but its too out there to happen. So I might be setting myself up to be let down but maybe not.
hmmm, I'm confused.

Classes start Monday. My first semester as a college student, how crazy! but its also cool and I'm excited/nervous.

No comments: