Monday, August 4, 2008

I am nothing now

and its been so long since I heard a sound, the sound of my only heart. This time I will be listening.
I still love this live version of My Heart acoustic. it is amazingggggggggggggg.
Hayley, Josh and an acoustic guitar, HOW CAN YOU GO WRONG?!?
Today, me and Mel were texting some awesome stuff yo. Talking about how she will marry Micah and I will marry Josh. We talked about it for awhile and we have decided that she needs to GO TO CO! and I need to take a plane to tennesse haha
is it sad that I really want that to happen? like really, really really want that to happen?
I understand its seems so stupid and impossibble but I can still hope and wish and want right?
Cause this is what I need, please.
Why does he seem so perfect? Gah, he inspires me so much its kinda very ridiculous. I know and understand this but I just love him so much. Not in a creepy-stalkerish way. Just in a wanna-marry-you-one-day-and-I-haven't-even-met-you way haha. But I really respect him. He amazes me on so many levels. I just want to meet him and say hi. I've heard he's kinda awkward in person but that's what I look forward to most, the awkwardness, because I know I will feel completely out of place and knowing he's shy will help =)
BUT I SWEAR I'M NOT OBSESSED haha. seriously, who worries about a band's reaction when they meet them??? Me, obviously. I put a lot of thought into the small things.
and I can't seem to stop talking about Josh. on a myspace page which claims it is Josh Farro's (which it could be), in the about me it says "I want to be the best part of someone's day. Be that someone" AWWWWWWWWW right?!
well Mr. Joshua Neil Farro, I can honestly say you are the best part of my day.
period.

whoa oh oh
whoa oh oh
whoa oh oh .... with all your heart!
whoa oh oh
whoa oh oh
whoa oh oh
whoa oh oh .... with all your heart!!!!
:D

No comments: