it beats for only you. My heart is yours.
My Heart acoustic. asdjkhsdfarhbejbrwen
seriously? seriously. live and acoustic.
NOT FAIR.
ugh sometimes I wish my luck would turn around. I want to be optimistic but it sure is hard at times. I just have to believe things will work out and yeah. I miss The Fray. I miss The Fray lots and lots and lots and lots and lots. tomorrow I hope is a swell day. new updates hopefully?
dude my college semester is starting soon. yikes. I don't know if I'm exactly ready...? I guess I'll find out.
GAH my Paramore was supposed to be the highlight of my summer. I mean after everything that has happened, I kinda needed it to be.
I just am so irritated that I missed Decoy, We Are Broken, Fences, Hallelujah, the newish way they are playing Crushcrushcrush, My Heart acoustic and WHEN IT RAINS. They didn't play those songs at Bamboozle Left so I'm disappointed and sad =/
I know I should get over it and watching videos from San Diego won't help but its what I need. I'll get over it eventually....hopefully.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KAJ7R-a0Zk
I just keep listening to it over and over. I hate getting my hopes up just for them to be crushed
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment