I just need to write this down for myself, so I remember it and can talk to someone about it.
you were talking about the schedule and how you swore it said that you worked 12-4 on sunday and I made jokes about you losing your mind and seeing things. you made a comment about me having dyslexia, which I don't have. but that comment made me smile because I was talking to Jessica about diagnosing myself with a special type of dyslexia and while I wasn't talking to you specifically, the fact that you heard means that you listen to me. you pay attention to me just as much as I pay attention to you. I notice little things about you and you notice them about me. so that is pretty much my answer as to whether or not you like me. now if I could distinguish my own feelings, this might be easier.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment