Friday, September 30, 2011

Leaving Through The Window is much needed right now.

I finally reset my password and can be in my blog again! It feels so good.
I hate feeling stuck and I am at this point as I was reminded last night. I'm reminded constantly when I actually think about my future. Everything is in limbo and I want so badly to get a grip and get started on my future. The problem is a personal one as well as an obvious one. I'm at a job that I dislike most of the time and I'm barely scraping by. I know I'm young and this is the norm but it is the norm when one is working towards something as well, which I am not. It definitely doesn't help when you look at me with your big dark brown eyes and hair swept to the side, never having to deal with being thrusted upon your sister as a burden and not knowing how to let people take care of you, when people want to show they care. I feel so small in those eyes, like someone headed nowhere and I know that isn't your intention but I'm not pleased with where I am as it is.
And then I'm reminded that despite my huge mistakes, I have made it damn far compared to where I started out. As my best friend constantly reminds me, I am the only exception for a lot of circumstances. I just don't want my past accomplishments to be the last.

No comments: